I feel quite safe posting this – not sure Si actually remembers that I blog, let alone the address! So this should still be a surprise.
I read a while ago about the 12 Days Project. It’s been around for a while, but I am clearly a bit slow <grin> This year I will attempt to complete this for Si. The trick will be convincing him that I don’t want anything in return. And getting little Mr M to keep a secret! I’m starting on the 13th, which I KNOW is not the right way around, but I just want to start 🙂
On the x day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
- A Batman tree ornament (press the button, it even makes the sounds!)
- Two movie tickets (for him and his bestie, as I don’t actually like going to the movies)
- Letters from the boys
- 4 in 1 photo frame with the boys each holding a word & L in the last space
- $5 lotto scratchie
- I’m thinking a 6 pack of Coke?
- Picnic with 7 food items
- NO FREAKING IDEA
- Packs of his fav chewing gum
- Might be lame but a $10 scratchie?
- Playlist with 11 of our favourite songs
- 12 memories – a calendar
The idea isn’t to spend up large, but to make the other person feel loved. What do you think of this? Commercial or cheesy or choice?